DNH Industries was established in 1974 and is an established provider of electrical controls engineering and manufacturing services to the industrial community.
It is a California corporation based in Harbor City, in the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
Under the leadership of president David N. Hitt, the company offers several great lines of proprietary and trademarked products and custom engineering services.
Electrical control products:
- Digi-Fire™ solid state motor starters (600 volt class)
- Digi-Fire™ medium voltage solid state starters (2300-6600 volt)
- Digi-Fire™ motor winding heater controls
- Digi-Fire™ solid state DC motor and generator field controllers.
- Tor-cur torque limiting controllers for the oil drilling industry
- Lumitron high power single phase and three phase light dimmers for the poultry industry
- Generator Command Modules for DC generator output current limiting for the oil drilling industry
Specialty electrical systems from DNH Industries products include:
- Complete pump control switchboards, with main and metering Sections, solid state starters, variable speed drives, plc control And remote monitoring/control.
- Custom motor starter controls for crushers, blowers, pumps and Conveyors used in the mining industry
- Synchronous motor starters, 600 and medium voltage class, utilizing DIGI-FIRE™ ac and dc solid state controls
- Specialty electronic controllers, dedicated purpose, designed and Manufactured to customer specifications
- Variable speed drive bypass control units
- High power ac and dc solid state control systems for autoclaves, Process control and platin
DNH provides custom engineering services, tailoring the design to your needs:
- Solid state power control applications
- Electrical and electronic circuit design printed circuit board design
- Electronics packaging
- Printed circuit board assembly test and repair